The Broads on your doorstep
Welcome to Kingfisher Static Caravan Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth
Holiday caravans and lodges for sale in an attractive park on the Norfolk Broads
Kingfisher is a sought after 30 acre holiday park on the Norfolk Broads with 240 static holiday caravans.
Much thought has gone into the design of Kingfisher, with its intimate crescent-shaped cul-de-sacs, grassed areas and water features. It is the perfect location for a peaceful holiday.
When you can tear yourself away, the lively resort town of Great Yarmouth is just five miles to the east where you can find everything from the pleasure beach and Sealife Centre to all the shops and restaurants you could wish for.
Of course, beautiful landscapes are all around Kingfisher, with easy access to the River Waveney and Burgh Castle Marina and the scenic waterways and rare wildlife of the Norfolk Broads.
Why not come and visit today? Browse our static holiday caravans for sale at Kingfisher.
Caravan Park Information
1 March-31 January (11 months)
From £3,060 per season including VAT
- Bar/Restaurant – Yes (independently run with some weekend & bank holiday entertainment)
- Each caravan has its own BT hook-up for a land line telephone service. Broadband/WiFi can be independently arranged.
Find out more about buying a static holiday caravan (new or used) at Kingfisher.
Local attractions & popular events
- Great Yarmouth Seaside Resort
- Norfolk Broads Boating & Nature Trails
- Pleasurewood Hills Family Fun Park
- Pettitts Animal Adventure Park
- Great Yarmouth Sea Life Centre
- Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens
- Somerleyton Hall & Gardens
- Fritton Lake Country World
- Africa Alive Animal Park
- Caister Castle Motor Museum
- Merrivale Model Village
- Bewilderwood Treehouse Adventure Park
- Fishing & Boating at The Waterside
- Fishing at Greens Farm & Hall Farm
- Medieval City of Norwich
- Horse Racing
- Greyhound Racing at Great Yarmouth Stadium
- Motor Racing at Great Yarmouth Stadium
- Circus Shows at the Hippodrome
- Theatre & Music at Gorleston Pavilion
- Comedy at the Britannia Pier
- Great Yarmouth Maritime Festival
- Great Yarmouth Festival of Bowls
- Out There Circus & Street Arts Festival
- Martham Beer Festival
- Martham Christmas Fayre
How To Get Here
From the north, take the A47 to Great Yarmouth, then take the A12 roundabout junction towards Lowestoft. At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit (Gapton Industrial Area), pass McDonalds to the next roundabout taking the 3rd exit past the superstore. At the ‘T’ junction turn right into Mill Road and follow the road through Burgh Castle and turn left into Butt Lane. The park is located on the right.
Tel: 01493 781412
Mob: 07776 141193