Something for everyone at Holdens
Great local attractions to visit
Welcome to Holdens Static Caravan Holiday Park,
Bracklesham Bay, West Sussex
Holiday static caravans and lodges for sale within a 10 minute walk of the beach
Holdens holiday caravan park has a superb location. This 40 acre park with 500 pitches for holiday static caravans and luxury lodges is only a 10 minute walk from spectacular beaches. There are 15 acres of fields in which to walk and play in.
If you enjoy sailing or fishing there is nowhere better. There are many walks and cycle paths to enjoy and close by are the ancient waterways of Chichester harbour. East Wittering village is just two miles away with a bakery, fishmongers, greengrocer and butcher. Plus Chichester and Portsmouth are only short car journeys away.
Caravan Park Information
Summer Season – 1 March – 31 October
From £2,880 per season, Lodges from £4,260 per season
Including VAT, rates and water
Winter Season – 1 November – 14 February
- Bar/Restaurant – Yes – independently run
- WiFi – Yes
- Cafe – Yes
- Caravan/Chalet Hire –Yes (see below)
Find out more about buying a holiday static caravan (new or used) at Holdens.
- 1 static caravan for hire (6 berth)
- 2 chalets (5 berth or 4 berth)
If you rent for a week and buy one of our holiday static caravans before the end of your stay, you will be part refunded your hire costs. Find out more about our static caravans and chalets for hire.
Local attractions & popular events
- Bracklesham & West Wittering Beaches
- Cathedral City of Chichester
- Portsmouth Historic Dockyard
- Earnley Butterfly House & Gardens
- Chichester Watersports Centre
- Weald & Downland Museum
- Tangmere Military Aviation Museum
- Pagham Harbour Nature Reserve
- Sailing at Itchenor and Bosham
- Golf at Chichester Golf Club
- Fishing at Bracklesham Bay
- Westgate Leisure Centre
- West Dean Gardens
- Goodwood House
- Stansted Park – House & Grounds
How to get here
Follow the signs to Chichester. At Chichester head south along the A286 following the signs to Bracklesham Bay. Bear left at Birdham along the B2198. Holdens Caravan Park is found on the left after 2 miles.
Holdens (Head Office)
Tel: 01243 670207
Fax: 01243 671624