Countryside and coast await you
Great attractions to visit
Welcome to Willows Static Caravan Holiday Park, Woodgate,
close to Bognor Regis and Chichester
Static holiday caravans and lodges for sale in a peaceful location amidst the natural beauty of West Sussex
Willows caravan holiday park is ideal if you want peace and quiet with activities nearby when you need them. The 12 acre park contains 180 static caravans and is surrounded by fields with a pretty stream to stroll along. Many owners take great pride in the gardens surrounding their holiday homes. Friendships have grown from fellow caravan owners sharing a love of gardening.
To the south, just 10 minutes away is the resort of Bognor Regis. To the east, twenty minutes away are the sandy beaches of Littlehampton. Inland, Willows is close to the historic towns of Arundel and Chichester. Arundel has an imposing castle and town high above the surrounding countryside, and Chichester has a beautiful cathedral and a celebrated Festival Theatre, where you can see many shows destined for the West End.
Willows is set well back from the road surrounded with fields and wildlife all around. Well worth a look!
Why not come and visit today? Browse our static holiday caravans for sale at Willows.
Caravan Park Information
Summer Season – 1 March – 31 December
From £3,120 per season including VAT
Including rates and water.
Winter Season – 1 January – 14 February
Find out more about buying a holiday static caravan (new or used) at Willows.
Local attractions & popular events
- Beaches at Climping & Bognor Regis
- Hotham Park Boating Lake & Mini Railway
- Chichester Cathedral City
- Goodwood Racecourse
- Goodwood Revival
- Chichester Watersports Centre
- Arundel Castle
- Arundel Wetlands Centre
- Denmans Garden & Cafe
- West Dean Gardens
- Weald & Downland Museum
- Tangmere Aviation Museum
- South Downs National Park
- Pagham Harbour Nature Reserve
- Swimming at Arun Leisure Centre
- Tennis/Badminton at Arena Sports Centre
- Chichester Festival Theatre
- Arundel Castle Medieval Jousting
- Horse Racing at Goodwood and Fontwell
- Goodwood Revival & Festival of Speed
- Chilli Fiesta at West Dean Gardens
- Bognor Regis Clown Parade
- Bognor Regis Bird Man Competition
- Bognor Regis Rox Music & Theatre
- Worthing Bird Man Competition
- Worthing Pier Film Festival
- Golf at Bognor Regis, Littlehampton and Goodwood
- Boating activity on the Arun river at Littlehampton
How To Get Here
Take the A27 to Fontwell. From Fontwell take the A29 towards Bognor Regis through Westergate. After the level crossing, Willows Caravan Park is 400m on the left
Our manager at Willows
Tel: 01243 543124
Mob: 07789 514456